Blogger news

Kamis, 14 September 2017

Take your time


Take your time




I spent an hour in a bank with my father. He wants to transfer some money. I could not help asking. "Why not just switch internet banking?"
"Why should we do that?" My father asked back.
"Yes, so we do not have to spend an hour just for the transfer. We can even shop online, and everything will be very easy. "I was so excited to introduce it to the world of internet banking.
My father then asked, "So we do not have to leave the house?"
"Yes, yes," I say excitedly. I tell you even vegetables can be sent to the front door. And how big companies like Amazon and Alibaba are able to send anything we want and we order!
My parents' answers made my tongue choked.
"Since my father got into the bank today, Dad has met 4 friends, chatted briefly with bank employees who already know our family well. You know, son and dad and your mother are living alone. Friends we need. "
My father went on. "Right now, for dad, meeting people is important. Two years ago, my father fell ill. The owner of the café and his son visited my father, sat in the living room, accompanied chatting and entertaining us. When your mother fell for a morning walk a few days ago, the mobile security guard saw her and immediately drove her home, because she knew where we lived. "

"Will moms and dads get a human touch if things get online? Father wants to know a person who is related to father. Not just a 'seller'. This creates bonding and security. Son, technology is important but not the core of life. Remember to spend time with people around you, not with gadgets. "

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar