Blogger news

Sabtu, 09 September 2017

A Blessing Speech



A Blessing Speech

Short stories: Aris Prima Gunawan
Category: 
Short
stories Lively moderate on: September 9, 2017

In the farewell event of a school, a blind student was standing on the stage to speak. His name is Zai. Since childhood I do not know any form that can be seen in this world. Zai just heard, where she lived beautiful, from her mother. Zai could only hear, his country prospered, from television broadcaster and radio. He spoke to show the story he had heard so many people.
As a blind man, Zai will never know where he stands and in front of whom he speaks. Zai only knew that he was witnessed by principals, officials, teachers' assemblies, school committees, and students, when speaking. While the face response problem of smiling, angry, laughing, and amazed by the attendees of the event, it will not be known.
"Good afternoon dad, mother and all friends. I am Zai, please let me give a brief speech in an event that I can not see for this excitement. For that, I hope the audience will be speechless so I can not speak in the middle of the night, "Zai's opening speech was greeted by applause from the audience.
Principals look right and left. He seemed to tell the officials next to him, that his school had succeeded in educating Zai.
"Today I want to explore about Indonesian education. But not education in school, but education in news and stories. I choose to tell this, so that I get the facts not only with the ears but also through the eyes, "the excitement of the sudden stop of the vehicle's tub. All the silent audience. They do not understand the extension of the word Zai.
Feeling the atmosphere, Zai again lured the atmosphere. "Have I been left alone in this lively event," the audience again laughed while saying not yet plainly.
"Okay, I'll start over the news," Zai's request was answered with the greetings from the audience.
"Education in the news. I know many names in the news. My insights will grow. I know the leading figure of the former, now caught corruption. I know the wise figure first, now lurching there. I know the characters who are often said from the mouth of the bearer of the news, because it is often grumpy. I really feel the education in the news. "
Officers sitting next to the head of the school began to look unlucky to look at Zai. But like a blind man, the gaze did not make Zai stop his speech. "There is also praise in the news. I hear praise for achievement, position, friendliness, and firmness. I also heard that the officials were praised before being denied, "not only the face, the attitude of the official who was the special guest of the farewell, seemed to be restless in his stool.
But Zai blind continued his speech. This is very unfortunate. No one dared to stop blind-eyed Zai.
"In the news there is also education that is not in school. I hear many quarrels because of humiliation, defense, theft, infiltration, defamation, mutual respect, and for mutual argument. There is so much education about the motives of quarreling in the news I can not get from school, "the calm attitude of officials who witnessed Zai's speech led the principal.
"Before proceeding with this speech, I would like to ask if the officials and the principal still listen to it? For the reason I'm strongly standing here because of you, "the headmaster and the officer were back in his seat. Now they choose to hang out. Zai continued his speech after hearing the students say it was still.
"All right. The last news I've heard and you will never find in school-learning is that the economy gets stronger, the prices go up. Undergraduates are reduced, scholars do not know the direction to increase. Poverty decreases, labor increases. There is also news that is widely heard, read, and seen. That is about the struggle of this nation to build its country by selling the name of the people, customs, and religion ".
"My brief speech. I hope the audience's eyes help to ensure the truth of the news, "only the students who can give applause to Zai. While the office immediately left school. Though Zai has not yet expressed his gratitude to him who has been a loyal listener.

Aris Prima Gunawan



0 komentar:

Posting Komentar